1) Among the Many Things We Give Thanks For Are Loyal Friends Like You Who Have Helped Make This Year A Success For Us
2) Giving thanks for your friendship
3) May your life be filled with good things to be thankful for as ours are filled with thankfulness for you
4) Thanksgiving gives us the opportunity to tell you how very much your friendship means to us
5) 1. Me – 2. Your family – 3. Everyone who recognizes kindness, caring, and generosity of spirit. Just a short list of the people whose lives you’ve touched. Happy Thanksgiving.
6) May your heart be glad and your home be happy at this joyful time of thanksgiving.
7) When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Happy Thanksgiving.
8) Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
9) Thinking of you and wishing you all the blessings of this beautiful season.
10) Happy Turkey Day.
11) Happy Gobble Gobble.
12) (Funny)You’re the kind of friend who knows I don’t really mean it when I say I only want a small piece of pie. Have a great thanksgiving!
13) Across the Miles To You. Although our homes are much too far away, our hearts are next-door neighbors. Happy Thanksgiving
14) (Funny) Come on, drop it…drop it…And the gizzard watch continues.
15) Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
16) (Funny) Don’t think of it as “overeating” on Thanksgiving. Think of it as building energy for the biggest shopping day of the year!
17) Happy Thanksgiving. May the good things in life be yours in abundance
18) (Funny) Hoping these will sway your answer to the most important question of the day–Do I have to wear one of those funny pilgrim hats to dinner?
19) Wishing you warm and heartfelt blessings this holiday season.
20) May the turkey be plump and your tummy full. Or is it the other way around? Happy Thanksgiving!
Originally posted on Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.