1) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
2) Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
3) May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
4) May this glorious day of our Savior’s birth resound with hope and peace on earth.
5) Wishing you the love, peace, and joy that the true meaning of Christmas brings.
6) Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
7) May you have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope and the heart of Christmas which is love.
8) May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year.
9) (Funny) ‘Tis the season to put mistletoe on the handle of your purse so you can kiss your money good-bye! Hope your holiday is well spent.
10) ‘Tis the season to be jolly – May your Christmas be filled with all the things that make you smile!
11) (Funny) A Christmas Query – If we turn back our clocks one hour every October, why can’t we turn back our scales 20 lbs. every December? Have a Light-Hearted Christmas
12) (Funny) A Christmas Reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves – They’re always a little short! (Hope your Christmas joy lasts a long time!)
13) When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Merry Christmas.
14) Wishing you joy and love this holiday season. May your home and hearth be filled with warm and laughter. Merry Christmas.
15) A Special Christmas Wish – May peace, hope, and love be this season’s gift to you!
16) (Funny) A heartfelt Christmas Wish for you May all your Christmas lights come on the first time you plug them in! Have a Bright Christmas
17) As you wrap each gift with loving hands and decorate the tree, may the beauty of this season make a lovely memory. Merry Christmas.
18) At Christmas play and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year.
19) Blessings of the season to you and yours.
20) Celebrate the Season
21) Christmas Dreams–dreams of good little girls and boys, eight small reindeer pull a sleigh, and Santa Claus leaves piles of toys beneath the tree on Christmas Day. May the joyful dreams of childhood be yours again this holiday.
22) Christmas creates in every soul a dwelling place for beauty. Have a wonderful holiday.
23) Christmas is more than a holiday. It is an opportunity for our family to give thanks for the gifts of friendship and love we share with you.
24) Christmas is so special and so are you! Merry Christmas!
25) Christmas reminds me that people like you are an expression of God’s love for us. Christmas Blessings
26) Christmas time – When people want their pasts forgotten and their presents remembered! Have a Memorable Holiday
27) Looking forward to making many wonderful Christmas memories with you this year.
28) (Funny) All I want is you this Christmas, but jewelry is always nice too.
29) Christmas! That exciting time of year when we feel extra close to everyone! (Especially at the mall!) Happy Holidays
30) Santa is sure to fill your stocking but absolutely NO ONE can fill your shoes! Merry Christmas with love
31) (Funny) For the holiday season, here are those three little words you’ve always longed to see… NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
32) Gather us together, Lord, in fellowship so sweet to celebrate your gift of love that has made our lives complete. Merry Christmas.
33) Best wishes and glad tidings this holiday season. May yours be a season of joy and merriment.
34) (Funny) May your turkey be plump, your presents many, and your nights filled with the joy of what you’re sure by now is more nog than egg. Merry Christmas!
35) Happy Holidays – Wishing you all the little delights of Christmas.
Originally posted on Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.