Valentine’s Day cards for kids are a great and fun way to tell them how you feel. Check out the card messages below for great suggestions.
- Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.
- Thank you for filling my life with love.
- May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.
- Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son/daughter as sweet as you.
- Wishing someone close to my heart a warm and wonderful day.
- A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are!
- I hope your Valentine’s Day is as special to you as you are to me!
- Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day
- May your every heart’s desire come true for you today.
- Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Since you’re such a fantastic son, I’ve got a special Valentine’s Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends!
- So many of my smiles begin with you!
- With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you!
- You’re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Your face lights up my world.
- The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more everyday.
- You’re out-of-this-world amazing! (Goes great with rocket/space themed card.)
- Be my love bug!
- Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- I love you THIS much!
Originally posted on Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.