1) With deepest sympathy
2) Keeping you in (our) thoughts and prayers
3) Thinking of you during these difficult times
4) Deepest condolences for your loss
5) May the Lord comfort your heart as only He can do
6) Sharing in your sorrow
7) Please know that (our) loving thoughts embrace you
8 ) May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
9) May you rest in the peace of God which surpasses all understanding
10) Words are not enough to convey my sympathies at a time.
11) Just thought you could use a little extra sunshine today.
12) Just wanted to let you know that (we’re) here for you
13) Thinking of you with sincere sympathy at the loss of someone so dear.
14) Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
15) Condolences on your loss. May you find strength in the love of God.
16) Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness. Proverbs 14:13
17) God is our refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
18) In Sympathy and Friendship Wishing we could be by your side at this time.
19) Sharing your sorrow at the loss of someone so dear.
20) It will be the little things that you will remember: the quiet moments, the smiles, and the laughter. And although it may seem hard right now, it will be the memories of these little things that help to push away the pain and bring the smiles back again. With Loving Memories
21) Life may bring some showers, but remember, after showers, come flowers.
22) May the care of friends bring you comfort and loving memories heal your heart.
23) May the sunshine of comfort dispel the clouds of despair.
24) May the morning of prosperity shine on your evening of adversity.
25) Our thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow.
26) Praying for friends to comfort you, faith to uphold you, and loving memories to help you smile again.
27) Wishing you a speedy calm to the storms of life.
28) May hope and peace by yours today and always.
Originally posted on Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.