1) Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
2) Best wishes to you and your new little one.
3) Babies are a gift from heaven. You must be special to have one of its angels.
4) Congratulations on your new arrival.
5) May the joy of parenting bring you a lifetime of laughter and happiness.
6) Wishing your family a happy and healthy life together.
7) Cheers to you and your growing family.
8) May your child have a lifetime of health, love, and happiness.
9) Goodbye tummy. Hello Mommy!
10) Congratulations on the new addition to your family.
11) Here’s to celebrating a new life.
12) Welcome little one.
13) A Tip for the New Parents: there are three primary emotional stages of development for a baby at this early age: 1. About to cry. 2. Crying. 3. Just finished crying. Congratulations.
14) A brand new miracle to call your own! Congratulations
15) Congratulations to Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems just right!
16) Congratulations. A precious new baby has come from above to live in your hearts, to fill you with love.
17) Heard you have a new baby in the house. Bet you’re so excited, you can hardly sleep! Congratulations.
18) How wonderful to have a new little someone to love! Congratulations to the happy family.
19) To hug and to hold from this day forward. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby!
20) A sweet little treasure sent from above, a coo and a smile, wrapped up in love. Congratulations on your new baby!
Originally posted on Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.