It’s a beautiful day. The sun is shining, and you decide to take a stroll. You pass by your local florist and think, “Man! Those are some beautiful flowers. Too bad there’s not really a reason for me to buy some…”
Think again! Flowers aren’t just for special occasions! Here are our top 10 reasons you should send flowers, no matter what day it is.
- The flowers look pretty and match your kitchen decor.
- Your neighbor is a single parent, and you know flowers would help brighten their day.
- A woman in your local long-term care facility has no family close by, but she loves a good visit. Flowers will help her remember someone cares.
- You want to let your wife know how proud you are of her.
- You husband needs a plant for his office.
- Because you know he secretly loves flowers.
- Your spouse cooked a nice dinner and you want to add a special touch to the table.
- You made a mistake and want to say you’re sorry.
- You want to cheer yourself up on a Monday.
- You want to say hello to your sibling who lives out of state.
Head out to your local florist, Bud and Bloom and get your hands on some gorgeous blooms today!
(LOCAL) 317-831-3333 OR (TOLL-FREE) 1-877-767-3463
Originally posted on March 31, 2017 by Flowershopnetwork.com/blog.